Dec 9, 2014

'Can't think of a title..'

DIY Suncatcher made with melted pony beads

Exhausted after a 2 hour bike ride

















Am I the only one around here who LOVES Christmas?! The shopping, decor, the food, the tree.. I mean come on people! It's the best time of the year!!

And speaking of shopping...................


My big brother got four kid's that I am madly in love with. My mother and I have a big problem with picking up too much stuff for them. Wrapping these presents alone took me roughly 2 hours (cause I'm a terrible wrapper.. or perhaps it does take that long with that amount of toys??). I haven't even gone shopping for anyone else! All the presents under the tree now are for the kids only! 

Xoxo, Nicole 
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Aww, you're back Nicole - I like the butterfly so much:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to see you back!! Those sun-catchers are beautiful!

    Oh yes, four kids will do that to you!! Shopping for kids is way more fun than shopping for adults!!

    Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some lucky kids...lucky to have you as an aunty! i love christmas, too. i just wish things weren't so busy so that i could actually enjoy and savor the moments. we finally got our tree this past weekend, so it's starting to feel festive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your ornaments, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete