Aug 31, 2014

For the love of cats..

Because seriously.. cats are the cutest things ever!!

My baby Midnite..


Pretty Bella..

Sylvester. My other boyfriend. I have the BIGGEST cat crush on him - ever.


My baby Midnite..


Sylvester. I have the BIGGEST cat crush on him - ever.


Not named yet.. 


My baby Midnite checking out my dad's new truck.


Pretty Bella..


Sylvester. I have the BIGGEST cat crush on him - ever.


My baby Midnite..


Not named yet..


Sylvester. I have the BIGGEST cat crush on him - ever.


My baby Midnite sleeping on my new bed sheets.


Pretty Bella


Not named yet..


 Sylvester. I have the BIGGEST cat crush on him - ever.


My baby Midnite..
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful cats Nicole, the pics are fantastic:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of the cats! :) Really lovely!!
    Viola
    http://viola-k.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete