May 29, 2014

Mothers Day/Birthday weekend



Little Midnite trying to enjoy the 2 1/2 hour ride..












 


 Deceased horse shoe crab



Bonfire

Mockingbird eggs in backyard

 Family

I surprised my parents with taking a trip up and west of Florida to visit my brothers for mothers day and my dad's birthday. Our first two days were spent in Ft.Myers while the last two were spent at my brothers home in Lehigh Acres. The overall trip went by TOO FAST. First we were the packing (of course I was late when it came to time of leaving Miami - not unusual).. then the drive.. then dinner came.. next thing we were sleeping.. next day we were fishing.. lunch came hours later.. next thing you know I was taking a shower before hitting the sac.. then we were off to my brothers.. then it was already dinner time.. then bed.. then lunch time again.. then we left. I swear I looked at the clock at 1 then a half an hour later it was 4! 

But it was fun. Next time it would need to be better planned out. The kids nor my brother knew we were coming; only his wife and my parents. The kids had a ball but it was a bit stressful since both of the animals were killing each other throughout the house. I was constantly trying to keep my cat at ease while the dog was biting my ankles. 

Complete crazy damn weekend. But I love it. I wouldn't trade it for anything else. 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful trip and family, I think you have a paradise on earth in Florida Nicole, you looks so happy. We have here springtime, but I need stockings again, and you're barefoot all the time;-)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. For you Nicole:)

    http://aliciasacramone-orianne.blogspot.ch/2014/05/thank-you-so-much-pooja-award-rules-1.html

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete