Aug 7, 2013

Bucket List

(Yes.. I do recognize the grammar errors and repeating but I am too lazy to correct!)

There is one thing I will always complete - a list I created of things I need to do. Although my 25th birthday isn't coming any time soon I figure a '45 before 25' was a good idea. I look forward to doing all of these things! I am proud to say I have already achieve one of my goals and I am currently undergoing a  'Once you go smoothie, you can't go back' era because of it. I have been experimenting with fresh fruits, veggies, green tea, and water or/and juice. I haven't gotten into adding milk or yogurt yet but I am not sure if I want to. I have thought about adding a dash of Green Goodness from Boathouse Farms but I'm not sure about that either (I got a couple free coupons for the product. Might as well use them, right?!).....

Some of my creations are; (all of which contain green tea & cold water)
- banana, kiwi, strawberries and green grapes
- kiwi, garlic, banana and green grapes
- red apple, cranberry juice, banana and green grapes
- blueberries, strawberries, banana and green grapes
- watermelon, strawberries and banana
- peach, strawberries and banana
- celery, banana, kiwi, green grapes and pomegranate juice
- carrot, lettuce, cucumber and fresh parsley
- red apple, strawberries, banana and kiwi 
- pomegranate juice, kiwi and celery.
- pineapple, banana, and kiwi
- and plentiful of more!

Okay.. so I haven't been making a lot of veggie smoothies because I am kinda' afraid to! Last thing I want to do is created another veggie disaster. Any suggestions lovely people? Does any else thing my smoothies are a little nuts like my family? My boyfriend said I remind him of a rabbit, my mom rather eat it then drink it, my dad thinks I need to add milk and yogurt and my brother assumes I am preparing myself for the army - ha! Regardless of what they think or say this 2 cups of roughly 8-16 ounces each of goodness has been so beneficial I don't even know where to begin! My brain is happy, my skin, my colon (sorry for TMI), my metabolism and the list goes on.

Back to the list; do you have a list? Are you having trouble reaching your goals or are you on scheduled? I really should get to that 'learn better sleeping habits' as it's 1:10am!
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Lol, I like manatees, they're looks so funny, I wish you good luck with your list Nicole:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this idea Nicole. Movie night at a drive-in movie theater sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this bucket list is so great! i need to make one! i need to learn how to play chess too!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete