May 7, 2013

A photo dump



















Last photo dump of downtown Miami here

Okay.. so I am not the best wanna-be-tourist-in-my-own-town-picture-taker in Miami but it's a start!

Let's get down to business - work is E.X.H.A.U.S.T.I.N.G. Before I go into details and before someone cut's off my head - I am not necessary complaining about having a job as I know many people are unemployed. I appreciate and I am grateful to be in the workplace however a girl gotta' express herself once in a while (: ... Anyways, sometimes work is.. well.. dreadful. I am not going to talk much about what I do (I'm working in healthcare field but out of respect for the owners I've decided not to discuss what I do.. I don't know - that's just me) but it's an new business and were starting from the ground moving on up. Business has been extremely slow and some days (like today) I am dying of boredom and pretty much turning into a vegetable. I like to move around, be active and have about 361 things to do - not sit down every day doing the same exact thing. The highlights of today included the girl who accidentally visited the wrong office, when the building manager visit our office to check the roof leak and those very few phone calls. I have been driving myself craZzy! I never knew I could become that exhausted by the end of the day from boredom. Sometimes I sit back and say 'I'm going to school for THIS?!?!!!' The pay is decent and I love the owners. They are good people and they know my family well. It has been a pleasure helping them start up their business so far but I will have many regrets the day I'm caught sleeping. (Okay.. now I'm over exaggerating.. I'm not going to fall asleep on the job.) 

I am exhausted from being exhausted and must head to bed now. I hope life is treating you all well.
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Sorry the job isn't more exciting. I hope it picks up soon. Love the Miami pictures, such vibrant colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, I missed you:)

    I like the pics with the birds.

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the blue sky in your photos. esp the one with little bird on a twig.

    i know what you're talking about. i can't stand do nothing too. i have to move. i hope it'll get better for you at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been in many boring classes in my time, and can relate to the "dying of boredom" feeling.

    I hope things pick up for you (and them) soon!

    ReplyDelete