Feb 6, 2013

Umm........... hi?

I don't even know where to begin. I hope that every one had a great Christmas and are off to a good start to a new year! Every thing on my end got a little hectic in December. With the holidays, shopping, visiting family and more - I just left this little place as is and now I need to wipe the dust off of it.  Along the way, not a whole lot of picture taking occur. However, I do have a few bloppers and other pic's to share. I look forward to getting back to blogging and catching up on you all!

Question; Should or should I not get Instagram?? 
I have been in debate with this for a week now! I recently got a new phone and want to get into the whole in Instagram thing but I hate how it 'squares' out my photo's! Let me know what you think..






Blooper; closed eyes, messed up on the railing.
All the rest were taken with my phone and edited with apps I love.

















I just want to give big thanks to all of you who visited my blog while on my little break -- I appreciate it a whole lot!

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Welcome back Nicole:-)

    The pix are all so great, I like your black cat!

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you, love. Adore the photos. I had Instagram but deleted it recently because of their weird policy updates. Hope you have fun with it! Can't wait to see more pics :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can have the option to save the original photo so that you don't only have the square version. Love the kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Instagram, mostly for the social aspects of it. I love seeing photos and captions rather than tweets or facebook updates, and I think it has been good for my photography because I'll see something and snap a photo, even if I don't have my camera (I always have my phone).

    You can also take a photo with your phone's original camera, then upload it to instagram. It will still crop it into a square in the app, but you'll have the original unedited pic in there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're back! Your photos make it look like you've been gone on a vacation to SUMMER. It looks a lot warmer in FL than it is here in UT!
    I don't have Instagram but that's because I have a Tracfone!
    I'm not a huge fan of Instagram photos in all honesty, but it does seem like I'm the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is now a photography blog, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nicole!
    I love the looong shadow legs photo,so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Nicole! So good to see you blogging again! :-)

    And I'd say yes to Instagram! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you back! I love instagram for the quick shots, its a lot of fun to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back, we missed you!

    I love instagram and am thinking about getting an iphone especially for it. I say YAY

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think there's a lot of issues about the copyright with Instagram. Like they could use your work in promotions.

    ReplyDelete