Feb 19, 2013

:title goes here:









I know I have said before and I don't know how much longer I can stress it but natural lightening at certain times is the best. All of the photo's above (expect for the gif) were taken between 12pm-2pm. After 3pm and before 10am is the best for me. I sorta don't like any of the pics above due to the lighting but what else can I do.

On a lighter note, I love love love love weekends. All of these pictures above were taken on Saturday. It's good to just get away to enjoy a careless day or two.

I need to relax, talk to my love, catch up on some old shows I've messed and eat a gallon of ice cream. I spent 8 hours on campus today.... absolutely ridiculous.  So ridiculous that I couldn't even think of a title for this post..

I hope you all are having a great week.
 
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. 8 hours on campus is totally ridiculous, but I have been there too!

    These photos are bright, but I like them - they're different from what you normally post.

    I'm glad to see you're back around these parts taking photos! Fingers crossed I get out to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up with your sunny summer shorts pictures. We're expecting snow tonight and tomorrow!

    I agree about lighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your pictures!
    i agree with you. lighting in certain time has it's own magic

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have here snow and it's cold here in Switzerland, your pix are wonderful.

    Yes, I'm married, but I wish a marriage in the romish catolic church too.

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Def with you on the natural light, Nicole. Love that shot of the road with you in the background. Nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome, Nicole! I love them all. You are such a hot, curvy mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was sick this past week and now that I am feeling better I am so excited for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the perspective on these. I need to get more creative!

    ReplyDelete