Dec 4, 2012

Take Tuesday - Favorite Dish

Baked Mushrooms with Ranch Dressing

Food is such a good thing. It taste good, it fills you up, you crave it, you need it to live, that 'love hate' relationship with it is common in all of us.. I love food and especially love my favorite dish. What I have above isn't my all time favorite dish however it does the job. 

Fresh Baked Mushrooms with Ranch Dressing hit's the spot every day. After cleaning and slicing the little babies I simply throw them on the sheet and pop them in the preheated toaster oven. The shrooms are unseasoned and ready to eat in about 10 minutes.

3 meat stuffed crust pizza, steamed clams, Thankgiving dinner, extra cheesy lasagna, my grandmother's brown rice and beans, my mom's grilled cheese sandwiches with ham or bacon and her freshly made cinnamon toast are only a few of my all time favorite dishes. Pretty much.... I like anything and everything! 

What is your favorite dish? Link it up! Shakti and I would love to see :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love mushrooms - they can be prepared in any way, I love them :D

    ReplyDelete