Oct 2, 2012

Take Tuesday - Water



When Shakti and I have decided to create a little photo link up for you all I kinda' expected it to be a bit challenging but all has been easy-peasy.
I hope you all enjoy this week's Take Tuesday!


This week's theme - Water


I look forward to seeing your photos so let's link up!
You can check out last week's post here.

Not interested in linking up this week but would like to next week? 
You should then take a look at the future theme's here

My photo's:




Pin It

10 comments:

  1. this is so fun!
    and i love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last pic is wonderful Nicole:)

    Warm regards

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole! I love that second picture especially, so creative!! Hope you are well, have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pictures Nicole, especially the one of the person standing in shallow water looking back at the sky. Stunning!

    loulou

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second picture is awesome! At first I thought it was sand dunes you'd photoshoped yourself onto lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neat post and love your blog... would you like to follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory 

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are simply amazing. Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete