Oct 30, 2012

Take Tuesday - Halloween








I admire decorations a lot so I was pretty stoke about this week's TT. Despite all the cute decor it is obvious that I am not the best pumpkin carver in town.. but it defiantly suites the purpose. Oh, and that cat above, don't let her fool you. Midnite doesn't play her role for Halloween. She rather sniff grass, attack air or cuddle with me while catching on the latest episodes we missed.

Sweet Shakti and I would love to see your Halloween. 
The link up is open for a week from today so if you are interested in linking up after Halloween feel free to do so! 

I hope you all have a great and safe Halloween. 

My heart goes out to all of those and their families who have been, currently are or will be affected by Hurricane Sandy. 



Pin It

12 comments:

  1. i can't believe i haven't done any decorating yet this year...i'm way behind! better pick up a pumpkin tomorrow!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad with Sandy!

    Nicole I like the two last pix with your lovely black cat:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little ghost guy! There is a yard around here that has a few that I was admiring

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole. I like your Halloween related shots, especially that eerie looking pumpkin one at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the black cat and the decor. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Garlic roasted pumpkin seeds - yum!!! I wish I would have gotten around to carving pumpkins. Your cat is so cute :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just reminded me I didn't roast any seeds this year, dangit. Yours look delicious. Happy Halloween!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog - just joined! beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these decorations! :) you're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh lovely photos! and your cat is beautiful, nicole! ❤ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think your pumpkin looks great! I didn't even carve one this year, for the first time in my life, so you're definitely ahead of the game in my book! :)

    ReplyDelete