Oct 9, 2012

Take Tuesday - Flowers



When Shakti and I have decided to create a little photo link up for you all I kinda' expected it to be a bit challenging but all has been easy-peasy.
I hope you all enjoy this week's Take Tuesday!


This week's theme - Flowers


I look forward to seeing your photos so let's link up!
You can check out last week's post here.

Not interested in linking up this week but would like to next week? 
You should then take a look at the future theme's here

My photo's:
(oldies)









Pin It

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful Nicole, I like all the pix:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Nicole. I love them all but am particularly enamoured with the back-lit lily. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooooh these pics are soooo pretty. :)
    Love the dark red with the sunset behind it.
    Gorgeous!
    Trish

    www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red flower with the long stamens. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sunflowers. When we moved here, we planted some that grew over the fence--they were over 6 feet tall!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love IT!

    Kisses and good Thursday

    http://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete