Sep 18, 2012

Take Tuesday


The sweet Shakti from Shakti Dove and I have decided to create a little photo link up for you sweet ladies to  show off some of your greatest shot's. It's a great way to test your photo skills and see other great photo's as well as connect to other bloggers!


This week's theme - Dots


This week's Co-Host: 
Shakti from Shakti Dove
Franchesca from Small Bird Studios

My photo choice:



If you are interested in co-hosting leave a comment or send me an email through my contact form.
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. I love your picture - it makes me wonder what it in the darkness. Is it cars on a road?
    I also like it because pink is one of my favorite colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only I knew how to use my camera! ;) haha. I'll be taking a class in the next few weeks ... then I'll definitely have to link up!

    ReplyDelete