Aug 16, 2012

The shop

Shop here

I've always wanted to create a 'little shop' for my photo's and with all the extra time I've had recently I am really glad to get it up, running, and done with!

The shop features:
Varies of print's and option's including greeting card's, framed print's and canvas's
and iPhone/iPod cases.

Let me know what you guys think :)

I got some new equipment that need's to broken in to;
 2 tripods and a Go Pro Hero2 Camera (Outdoor edition)! 
I am ridiculously overly excited over here on my end. 

Hope you all had a great week!
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. OMGOSH! this is sooo awesome and so ingenious especially since you are such a talented photographer and photoshop expect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have any good recommendations for a camera? I need a new one.

    I'd totally love to feature your shop on wordsnwhimsy.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for your new shop!!! it's so exciting. i thinks it's pretty. i like the simple look

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! Congrats on opening your own shop.


    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shop looks so awesome! How exciting for you! Congratulations, girl. I will never get tired of saying how freaking talented you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I for one think it's an awesome idea and I think I know where I'll be doing a little Christmas shopping now! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Nicole:-) My husband has a PayPal account;-)

    Warm regards

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. The iphone case prints are really cool great idea!

    The Go pro is super fun me and the bf have one too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is sooo cool! I didn't know that you could do that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl,

    What's your Twitter name? I can't seem to find it and I'm trying to give you a #FF shoutout :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay congrats on getting the site up, that's awesome!! i just checked it out, your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your shop, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you finally have a little shop! Best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete