Aug 2, 2012

My love





During my spare time I video record this boy above.
We are in the process of making a skate boarding video. 
He hope's to one day to become sponsor by a team (as I hope to one day become a well known photographer -- we can dream, right?!)

There is a lot of board tossing, falling, yelling, battery switching, camera malfunctions, refilling of bottles of water, getting kicked out of 'non-skate' zones/places, people staring, people cheering, people questioning, cars honking, the hot sun, sweat, sometimes rain and much much more.

He has a lot of patience for my horrible video recording skills. I am getting it. I've always always always always always wanted to make videos, edit them and all the rest and thankfully I am getting a lot of practice. It is much easier then it looks. However, I'm still pretty bad (I think) and all extra credit he gives is just way too nice sometimes.

Love him (:

P.S. I was over at Dusty's blog today as an 'Hot Tamale'. You may check out the post by clicking here. She has by far the funniest blog I have ever read. Stop by and say hi!! It's a real treat!
Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for boys with patience! Practice is truly the only way you'll ever near perfection. Or me too, for that matter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole:-)

    We want childrens (two or four) but aren't sure when....


    Warm regards


    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww that is so sweet :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those up close skateboard photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. do you know him well? or is he someone you met that you want to do a video on? that's really cool...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun time. Let's see this video you've been working on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats pretty cool!

    i like the photos :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you're on your way to being a well known photographer, the pictures of the skateboard are great. I love that angle! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, this makes me smile. My husband was a little skater punk when I met him. Oh, the board throwing!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT MUST OF BEEN A FUN ADVENTURE THOUGH...I am following. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and FOLLOW. Thank for your time. Hope to hear from you soon :)

    steven

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww this makes my heart melt!!!!! i love that pic of your love w/ the colonel!! muhahah!! now i sort of want fried chicken bahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I HIGHLY doubt you are as bad as you say at videography. You've already got a natural talent for photography, you'll catch on quick to this, too. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!

    Love that first shot of your bf!

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi honey! nice photos!

    please check out my blog and if you want we can follow each other

    ♡ http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh boy do I remember the days of skateboarding! I used to be pretty good actually. I hope you post some of the videos!

    ReplyDelete