Jul 22, 2012

If you really knew me..

You would know that I love the pouring storming rain and walking through the puddles barefooted. To me nothing is better than literally feeling earth under my feet.


You would know that I absolutely love Starbucks and Subway. 

You would know that I love learning new things and that Geography is my favorite subject and Science as well as History are next on my list.

You would know that I love clams, salute mushrooms and cheese fries.

If you really knew me..

You would know that Matthew and my family are my favorite people in the world and that I do to much for these people and expect only appreciation and respect in return.

You would know that I am always thinking and I am a proud introvert.


You would know that people take advantage of me often and I do nothing about it.


If you really knew me..

You would know that I love to think, dream, take pictures, write and to be barefooted.

You would know I have a few real friends that I don't see often but mean whole lot to me.

You would know that tears come to my eyes when my nieces and nephew tell me that I am their bestest friend and that they look up to me and want to be like me when they grow up. 

You would know that I absolutely love teaching my oldest niece about photography. 

If you really knew me..
You would know that I have about 126 insecurities and that I struggle with fear.

You would know that when I was younger I thought when I would have became an adult or fell in love that all my fears and insecurities would disappear.

You would know that I totally agree with what Casey stated in her post "I struggle with thinking if you are beautiful, you are loved... and how the past 10 years I have slowly learned to accept how jacked."

You would know that some days.. even hours.. are easier than others for me.

If you really knew me..
You would know that I have been taking pictures since I was 6 years old.

You would know that I have learned I see things others do not and that I shouldn't feel embarrassed.

You would know that I have hundreds of unedit photo's and have all of my photo's are organized in separate files. 

You would know that I never took a class because I felt that it wouldn't make my work original. 

If you really knew me..
You would know that I do have a potty mouth while around certain people.

You would know that I love the color tan. 

You would know that I struggle terribly in Math.


If you really knew me..
You would know that I have many simple dreams and that I want to move to another state once done with school.

You would know that I want to build my dream home.

You would know that one day I hope to established a non-profit Drug Rehab center named after my brother as he has struggled with alcoholism and a drug abuse for past 20 years.

You would know that I have also considered establishing a non-profit behavioral health center also named after my brother.

How about you?
Pin It

29 comments:

  1. This is such a cool post, Nicole! I love learning new things about you. You are so much fun and so sweet. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Nicole, you're such a beautiful soul! I love this. Some of these are exactly like me, and then others are the opposite of me... and I think that's so awesome! We're all so different but can always find a few things in common. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole, I like your post, you're a amazing young woman:-)

    Warm regards:-)

    ~Orianne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful post! LOVED getting to know you better. I've always loved Subway but I must admit, pregnancy has changed my taste buds. I definitely prefer Jimmy Johns over Subway now, ha!
    You are such a beautiful woman, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was just lovely!

    http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Who doesn't love Starbucks? I mean, really. We all struggle with our own insecurities. I have a ton of them, too, even if I don't let onto it. I have a huge problem with fear, as well ... It's tough to deal with.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Nicole, I loved reading some new things about you, I think you sound like such a sweet, down to earth person and it is not surprising your nieces and nephews look up to you :)
    I may have to borrow this idea for a post of my own if that's alright?
    Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok..I finally get to know a lot about you now;)..I love raining too, but won't walk barefoot. Love your altitude:)

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful. I love how complex and interesting people are!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, another beautiful post. i love that you're not afraid to talk so openly about yourself and your life on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like knowing all these valuable things about you XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this, it's awesome to get to know more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicole! Lots of revealing facts about yourself and your family- brave!

    When I was reading through first I thought I was the complete opposite to you- then I got to cheese fries. Who doesn't love cheese fries?

    My family are so dear to me too x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a really great post! Hey girl, you're so beautiful you shouldn't have any insecurities! I think you're really great :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ive seen this post going around, I love it. Especially when a blogger like you does it and none of it surprises me. You really let us know the real you through your writing and photos!

    ReplyDelete
  16. great post!
    kiss kiss

    http://thepinkillusion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really liked reading this.
    ...and we have lots in common.

    ReplyDelete
  18. awww babe i loved learning new things about you :)!!!

    oh and to answer the question about my camera it's a canon elp from a couple of years ago :) i take all my pictures with that camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am an intovert too! Although, no one believes me. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow such a great post, I really enjoyed reading this
    Always love it when you post up stuff like this :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Posts like this are great! I love posts where we get to learn random things about the blogger behind the blog. I started taking pictures when I was quite young as well. I'm glad my grandparents encouraged the habit :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Loved it, its great!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, you shared so much of you in this one post.. I think you are great person and I wish all your dreams come true!

    ReplyDelete
  24. If you really knew me, you'd know I dream of writing books solely to support an animal rescue organization.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I've been seeing these posts around lately they are really moving. Starbucks is awesome I just wish they weren't so addicting ;) I think we all struggle with things throughout our lives, some more than others. I now for me anxiety has been a constant battle everyday. It's easy to say and harder to do but don't let it get the best of you <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love these kind of from-the-heart posts! Thanks for being honest and authentic!

    ReplyDelete