Jun 12, 2012

Little Notes

Dear tension headache,
You really really sux.


Dear Matt,
Sorry for blowing up at you today. I'm not trying to make up excuses.. but I am having my monthly present. So bare with me.. just a bit. 


Dear new design,
I like you. 


Dear cousins first time vacationing in FL,
If you can't stand the heat then beat! :p


Dear R. Kelly (baby cousins gold fish),
I'm sorry for over dosing you with food yesterday morning. 


Dear future,
You fear me a lot.. but that is why I have plan B, C, and D just in case!!


For all of you college-goers out there -- this one is for you!
I came across an awesome online book rental store called

A few of their great perks are:
Flexible renting periods
Free shipping both ways
Save 40-90% off of book prices
Can highlight in books [count me in!]
Buy back books
Huge selection to choose from
Monthly giveaways, scholarships & much more.

Their site is pretty awesome and best of all a portion of the proceeds from every rental is donated to Operation Smile.

Hope you all are having a good week!
Pin It

14 comments:

  1. Haha cute post!! Have a great week Nicole :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post :)


    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear new design, I really like you too, sincerely t.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and me both girlfriend... there are days I hate being a woman. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am seriously loving when you do these little notes! I'm a huge fan of Campus Book Rentals (and save so much money)! I've also overfed a couple of fish in my life, and killed one accidentally too (that's another story)!

    Hope you have a good week, and that your monthly present leaves soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your headache goes away.
    And... love plans b, c, and d!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how sweet is this (:
    but good luck with the monthly present ): know how you feel...

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ps. Join my giveaway and win the most beautiful sapphire necklace!
    http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/2012/06/giveaway-north-way-studio.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that your cousin's fish is names r. kelly! i hope the headache goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've a tension headache....ughhhh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute post!
    Haha love how you called it the 'monthly present'
    xxx

    ReplyDelete