Jun 23, 2012

A little crabby?

Crab here


Matt is always going on about how I go deep back into my shell and it takes time for me to come back out. He's really into Zodiac Signs and I am a Cancer (Crab) while he's a Cancer/Leo. 


I'm defiantly a homebody, moody, emotional, sympathetic.. I remember everything, quick-witty, imaginative and touchy. Apparently, I live in the past, the present and in the future but like a crab I can't move straight forward - I must move side to side to go on. Which is.. I must say.. all true. 


When I was younger we use to have Land Crabs in our backyard. My dad and I use to chase after them and.. of course.. eat them. I enjoyed chasing them from one side of yard to other (we had a huge back yard) as they were never smart enough to leave!


By the way, that photo is NOT what I aiming for! I've fell in a hole of about 32 insecurities tonight so I was not up for seeing my face, hands, body, nothing while processing the image.  


I'm his cancerian :)
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. wow thanks for sharing your interesting musings =)))

    love from the NANA girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Virgo - but I feel very akin too all the traits that you listed here. I'm definitely a home body, all my emotions are right on my face all the time, i can't hide them ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a virgo, but I think there are some intersecting traits as I tend to get along with the cancer sign (my hubs is one). Definitely don't get along with some of the more extroverted signs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a scorpio ;) I am interested in sign stuff (even have a scorpio post in my drafts), but I don't let it affect whether I like someone or not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely eyes!
    I'm actually a Taurus but I fit your Cancer description perfectly! I never pay much attention to Zodiac signs. I'll have to check mine out and see how well I fit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww. Well im glad u like me - i'm an aquarius lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a Scorpio but can be a crabass. I think we take on many signs it's whether we want to choose to wake up to a good day or not that matters. We all have them. You are ok my friend

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is really interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a scorpio, and I feel like most of the traits are pretty spot-on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a textbook libra, minus the vain part.

    ReplyDelete