Jun 29, 2012

Blogger Awards

With school, buying new stuff for my home, constantly feeling like crap and slowly (like a turtle slow) re-ranging my room - I'm not in the position at all for pictures or photoshop. So here are some blog awards :)


Carolina from Read My Mind was kind enough to award me with the One Lovey Blog Award. Oh, and while you are here, you should really go ahead and check out Carolina is you haven't :)

Rules: 
1. Post award logo and link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Tell seven things about yourself. (Didn't do this as I posted many things about myself in the last post)
3. Nominate up to 15 bloggers.
4. Let the bloggers know via comment on their blog! 


Now, pass it forward:
Amanda [Sweet blogger friend]
Stephanie [Sweet blogger friend] 
Orianne [Sweet blogger friend]
Dusty [Funniest blogger there is] 
Alyx [Sweet outgoing blogger]
Tanya [Simply the cutest girl on the block]
Gina [Real inspiration]
Franchesca [Real inspiration]
Pin It

20 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you!! You are so sweet!
    Hope next week is less stressful for ya, girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovingly accept this award!

    I'd like to thank all the little people that made this possible, the academy ... oh wait - it's not that kind of award! Damn (pardon my language)!!

    You have given me something to write about - thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award lady :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Thanks so much!! How awesome are you?! *sigh* You're so sweet! I love it! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the award!

    If you like my new up and coming blog, follow me on Bloglovin'. Let me know in the comments, so that I can follow you back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw, thanks for the little bloggy shout out :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the award dear. You deserve it

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you feel better! Summer sickness sucks double!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!


    http://placequotehere.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are awesome! You deserve all awards. I hope you have a great holiday. Take some awesome pics pretty lady. Thank you for this! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. honored, humbled, and appreciative, thank you sweet thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Nicole:-)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete