Apr 1, 2012

Oldies

EDIT: 2:08am 01/02/12


I am beyond super excited about an little opportunity I just came across and I need your help! I promise, it will be real quick (:


I have submitted 3 of my photos to an photo contest at G8journey.com. 
I am kindly asking you to vote for 1 or all of my photos. 
[No account required to vote!
The contest ends on April 30th. 

The grand prize is an $500 gift card to Amazon.com! 
Click here to vote for the current photo that is winning!

This means a whole lot to me because if I win I can buy some of the real expensive medical equipment I need for school. 

Pretty please and thank you! 
_________________________________________________________________________________


I haven't been taking much pictures lately and nor do I have much to say on here. I have been hella' busy lately. I am reaching the end of my courses and I need to prepare myself for finals. So what I've decided to do is share some photo's I've taken within the last 2 years. 

Oh... in case you haven't notice yet, this little space of mine has been undergoing some changes. I am not quite finish yet but whatever suggestions you have feel free to throw them my way. I was thinking of moving the right side bar (that contains my followers & sponsors) all the way over outside of the page that way the only thing that will seen is my post and the pictures over in the left side bar. Whatcha' think of that? 

Have a good week everyone. 












Pin It

16 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos you're an amazing photog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole, I like your blog with both sidebars, your pix are amazing:)

    ~Orianne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the third pic very very much, all pics are great!

    ~Orianne~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nicole:)

    I've voted for you!!:-)

    ~Orianne~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics, I hope your finals go well. I voted on the third pic.xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My gosh, such gorgeous photos, you've done an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Love your blog! I just added myself to your followers for support, and wanted to invite you to come be a part of a really fun giveaway I’m having!
    Hope to see you there! Thanks!

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/04/time-for-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally voting! and again. love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos - the one at the beach is BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What is the first pic? that is cool, I also think the Sailboat, or the girl at the beach!

    oh good luck! (so when do we vote?) I thought I read it clearly but I am not sure...help!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I voted! The photo you entered is beautiful! By the way ... I received the bracelet in the mail - and have worn it already! Thank you again (and I'm sorry for not letting you know it arrived sooner)!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! I'm new here, and I just adore your blog! I'm off to stalk the rest of your site... Have a wonderful weekend, sugar! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just voted. :) I especially love that sunset one, what a gorgeous sky. Although I have to say that the boat one is pretty awesome too. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous photo dear, Loving the cat, so adorable


    Nuké

    http://www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete