Mar 26, 2012

Word-ful Monday









Nope, this isn't wordless at all - ha!

I just wanted include the fact that I had the worse dream known to date last night. Here is how it went: My boyfriend and I were cutting through a popular shopping plaza near my home. He came across a few friends and decided to hop in a car with them while I was on standing on the side walk. (I'm not sure why though.......). The driver of the car got into it with a group of people in another car then sudden a grenade thrown under our friends car. I saw the grenade being thrown but wasn't able to react quick enough. The next thing I remember was an huge explosion and I was thrown away far from the scene. My ears were ringing.. I could hear people screaming.. It was dreadful. Finally, I regain enough strength to push my self up but I was hurting badly from the explosion. I could feel it all on my legs, my arms, my face.. I immediately turned to the car that my boyfriend was in and it was up in flames a long with several other cars. I knew he was gone. There was no way he could have survived. I slowly moved myself to the car. I wanted to see if I could see him but I couldn't. I then moved myself away from the car stumbling all over the place trying to catch my breathe. I then remember calling my mom. (Surprisingly, nothing happen to the phone that was in my bra). I remember asking her (trying to ask her) if this was all really happening.. if that car really blew up with Matthew in it.. if this all was happening.. She began to panic and telling me she couldn't understand. By now I was back on the floor trying to prevent my eyes from closing. And when they did I woke up. 

Then I step back into the real world. My cat was crying about going outside. My bed sheets are half off the bed as usual. I have 1-2 miss calls from bill collectors. Hungry, drowsy, in a somewhat of a 'huh' type state trying to figure out what was going on. Realizing that didn't happen, that everything is okay made me super happy.   Crazy huh?
Pin It

13 comments:

  1. heart these pictures!! but that's a super scary dream.. glad it's just a nightmare and not reality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, you dream like me. My dreams are always so vivid and terrible! I have read that cutting dairy out of your diet makes nightmares less likely... but I love dairy enough to accept the nightmares. =P
    And the overalls and blue flowers are my favorite pictures. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate having awful dreams.

    Those blue flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I hate nightmare or so!

    I like your pix, they are always so impressiv:)

    Warm regards

    ~Orianne~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Icky nightmares! I ve had alot of them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. girl i love when you post up all these photos! its seriously a story in itself. i need to start doing like photo wednesday or somum lol.

    these shoes = bomb
    and im in love with that flower color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Supposedly I was having a bad nightmare last night although I don't remember it. Boyfriend had to wake me up because I was freaking him out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that you're a vivid dreamer to. My husband never dreams, I always wake up with these huge stories and adventures. I feel like I live two lives. Lately {so gross!} I've been having tons of dirty dreams. Ugh! With people I don't even know. I wake up and think - What!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow, crazy dream for sure. so happy it was only that.
    i feel like lately i've been having really realistic and intense dreams. i wonder what that is all about!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't is the greatest relief to wake up from a horrifying dream? Especially a detailed and prolonged one like you had. On a different note, I love the blue flowers photo, lovely. A perfect contrast to a dark and scary dream. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Nicole, I follow your blog via Bloglovin!

    ~Orianne~

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute photos :0) and good luck on the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the blue flowers!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete