Mar 8, 2012

Been tagged!


By Brianna over at Our Little Niche 
:)

The rules are:
post these rules,
 post a photo and eleven random things about yourself,
answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you,
create eleven new questions for the people you tag,
contact those you choose and let them know they've been tagged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Photo; Matt & I -- May of 2008 
when we first got together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
11 Randoms;

-My parents had no other name for me besides Nicole. 

-I love Kiwi and Oranges but especially Kiwi. 

-I am sort of jealous of the fact that my boyfriend is having KFC at this very moment and I am not.

-I love KFC's mashed potato's and gravy. Who doesn't?! 

-I love the sound of my boyfriend's voice.

-The whole Kony2012 is getting on my nerves. I support it but it's everywhere. Come on.

-Lately I've been extremely dizzy to the point it has frighten me. I think I got my aunt's infamous Vertigo.

-The movie Selena is currently on in my house. When ever I hear salsa or any form of Spanish related music my Cuban tendencies kick and I have a sudden urge to dance. 
-This August I plan to submit an video to the Dr.Pepper's $1M tuition video scholarship contest. I will win the first round and compete for all the rest at the football half time championships.
-I've been hungry all day.
-I really don't like myself in the image above but I love the guy kissing me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brianna questions for me;

1. Do you play any musical instruments?
I can play the drums just a little bit lol.

2. Do you remember your first pet? 
Oh yeah. A sick cat named Peanut. My mother got rid of him though. I was to young to understand why he was sick so he wasn't around long. However my current black beauty has been with me for nearly 5 years. 

3. Your favorite present you've ever received on your Birthday or Christmas.
I am not sure. Never had a fav. 

4. What is your favorite type of clothing to wear? Preferred color? 
I like anything with black, tan or brown (solid colors).  I know.. boring.

5. Are you a video gamer? 
Only like sport games such as skate boarding and other games such as shooting or boxing. I know, boring..

6. Did you used to have a deep dark secret that you came out about? 
Yes........ but haven't we all?

7. Favorite recipe? :) 
Oh my, there are too many!But I really like sausage and gravy.

8. Are you a book worm? What are some of your top reads?
The only books and material I read are related to medicine, physician assistant's, science, healthcare, healthcare reform, health insurance, laws, photography, traveling, home remodeling, gardening, cooking, animals and whatever else my current courses requires me to read. I actually hate reading anything else! I do check into other things such as personalities, zodiac signs and religion. I don't read any novels. I know.. boring.

9. If you worked at a zoo, which animals would you chose to take care of? 
I would take care of them all. 

10.The funniest thing that you have ever seen?
 I've seen wayyyyy to much funny things. 

11. Favorite guilty pleasure? 
Not sure.. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My questions for you;
[no harsh feelings if you chose not to do this]
1. What is/was your fav. sport?
2. Facebook or Twitter?
3. What is your height and are you okay with it?
4. Do you agree or disagree with your states DUI sentencing? [one of my current assignments]
5. What have you changed so far this year for the better?
6. What is/was your dream job?
7. What is your fav. store to shop at for clothing?
8. Do you eat out often or grab fast food on the go? 
9. Where is the strangest place you have ever been to?
10. MAC or PC?
11. What is your favorite movie lately?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My tags;
Mrs. Taylor @ Mr.Taylor and his Lady
Courtney-Jo @  The Everything Soup Blog
Casey @ The Weigands 
Mia @ i am mia

Have a good weekend (: 
Pin It

6 comments:

  1. thanks for the shout out girl! you are just the sweetest!
    and i love learning more things about you! very jealous that you know how to play the drums ;)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol ~ these things are always such fun to read, learning all little interesting tidbits. I adore kiwis too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think we had any other names for our kids, either. and i laughed when you said you'd take care of all the animals...why wouldn't you? you work at a zoo!!

    ReplyDelete