Jan 20, 2012

Confessions..

  • I love Summer time. The sun feels soooo good.
  • I have been stalk for over a year now. Who knows if she or her kids are reading this....
  • My cat Midnite is one of my best friends. She is adorable & sweet.
  • My boyfriend and my parents are the other best friends. 
  • My parents hate my boyfriend because he is black. 
  • I love to swim and walk. 
  • I suffer from social anxiety. 
  • I am Cuban, Bohemian and Polish. I do not speak Spanish. 
  • I hate when people uncomfortably talk to me about their beliefs and expect me to join their church.
  • I don't fall asleep at night til at least 2am. Okay.. sometimes 1am. But always late. 
  • I am in college. 3 out of 4 of my classes are online. 
  • I eat way to much. I love bacon, cheese & french fries.
  • Calms and Oysters are the greatest thing ever.
  • I've never colored my hair. I have put egg, beer and lemon in it :)
  • I've perform CPR on a dead man :( I have previous medical experience.
  • Most of my cousins think I'm weird and/or suicidal because of my pictures. 
  • I have a baby girl in Heaven.(click here)
  • I curse sometimes way to much. 
  • I have my GED. It was that or a special diploma stating I can't do anything.
  • My nieces and nephew are the cutest. (click here)
  • I love animals. My big brother once had a 15' foot long snake. My mother hated that snake..
  • I hate taking showers or bathes. The warm water makes me nausea.  
  • I try to plan out everything.
  • I bite my nails down to the bone :(
  • I've never broken a bone nor have I gotten Chicken Pox or Lice.
  • I try to help everyone. People use me often.
  • I will soon own a car.
  • I use to skip school a lot :/
  • In high school I was told I was not smart enough to attend college or earn my high school diploma. I was told I will never be accepted or hired nor will I be able to live life on my own. I now have a good GPA and will be attending one of the nations toughest Physician Assistant schools in a year. Go figure! 
My baby!

My baby & I

Lost......................................

Weirdo...............



One more thing;
Please check out my this post (<-- click!)
Ms. Taylor would be happy!

Pin It

27 comments:

  1. Hi! I just stumbled upon your blog and love the uniqueness and the realness of it. I thought it was interesting that you said that your parents don't like your boyfriend because he is black. So crazy how much more openminded young people are than the older generation.

    Oh, and I especially love your photoshop tutorials. They are great!

    Bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you (: I agree about the older generation but what can we do? Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Fun learning a bit more about you- thanks!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) & btw, I love your profile picture. It's beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Your photos are beautiful. You have talent.

    I have social anxiety too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (:
      Social anxiety get's the best of us, I think.

      Delete
  4. your cat is super cute! reminds me of sabrina the teenage witch's cat lol. super cute!

    and girl! you can def rock red!!! you have the look for bright and bold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cat too reminds me of the cat from that show :) and no girl, I do not look good in red. Any thing other color then red.

      Delete
  5. these are awesome facts! As a first time to your blog, I already feel like I know a lot about you. Cute bloggy!

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Thankss. Sometimes, I cruse a lot more than normal :)

      Delete
  7. Love how real you are, nothing held back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you stopped by my blog. I am a total beginner with photography so I will definitely be downloading photoscape, thank you so much for the tip. Love your honesty. Happy weekend, I'll see you on Monday for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree. Summer rocks!! So do animals. I would have liked to meet that snake. xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute kitty! In the best and the worst of times my cat has always been my source of immense comfort. i think yopur dealing with your social anxiety very well and know what you want your of life.xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle. Your words are always great.
      I sometimes think my cat can read my mind or at least understand how my current feeling. She just always seems to be there.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Nicole, I had to comment quickly as I was running out the door and have since noticed how messed it came out. LOL I am glad you understood it. :)

      Delete
    3. Ha! I now notice what you are talking about lol.

      Delete
  11. I can't believe your parents hate your bf because he is black. So sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it :/ & we have been together for almost 4 years now. Actually, my entire family does not like him. Both sides of the family and my older brother. My dad is very over protected and my mom wants nothing to deal with it :(
      His family is similar but they have more respect towards me, that's for sure. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  12. Hi Nicole, I'm loving your blog. Just read the 'new' section and am downloading photoscape, I hope it's good :) I'm a summer girl. Being from the Pacific (Fiji) means winter is rather difficult for me!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there. I'm in Florida and a little cold here is hard for me. I think that is so cool you are from Fiji. I met a beautiful model from there. I hope Photoscape can help you. Good luck!

      Delete
  13. Hi :) I love this, i cant believe there are people still out there that don't want their daughter to have a black boyfriend, this makes me sad :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Tell me about it :/ and I have been with this guy for almost 4 years now. It's sad and I hate all drama that's come with it. Both sides of my family and my brother are against him. I can hope for the best but I've sadly learn to live my life this way..

      Delete
  14. this was so interesting to read nicole!!! do your parents really not like your BF b/c he's black?! ARGH!!! So maddening to me if that is true!!
    So cool to learn all these things about you, fun to get to know you hon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post Nicole, it was so great to get to know you better! I think we have a lot in common.

    ReplyDelete